Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Much Better

Our second day of taking calls was a lot better than the first. I'm still not counting out the possibility of leaving, but at least now, my batchmates and I are slowly adjusting to everything. It's just so sad that everyday, people from our batch is slowly disappearing. We were 19 when we started training, then we were down to 16 when we had the first day of taking calls. Last night, we were down to 14. Even though we've known each other for just a week, the batch is becoming closer and closer every single day, and it's sad to see people - good people - leave.

Tonight, we'll start technical training for one fourth of the shift, while we take calls the rest of the way. I heard that it's going to be like this for the whole 17 supposedly training days. I hope that if ever no one's going to voluntarily leave again, the whole batch will pass and will be endorsed as the newest team on the floor very soon.

Our batch is so diverse that we even have a Filipino-Malaysian batchmate who's a chef by profession. Although our batch is far from being the best, I like the confidence and the positive attitude so far. What my batchmates lack in terms of experience and english proficiency, they make up with their never-say-die attitude.

I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.

I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments: