Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back to Basics

Exactly a year after I bought my Xperia X8 phone, I sold it, bought a new battery for my 5 year old Nokia E63 phone, and reactivated it. Haha!

Yes, I'm back to using my old reliable E63, gave up my android phone and back to using a basic phone. Back to using my favorite QUERTY phone over a touch screen phone. I just got tired of using the touch screen for 365 days, so I sold it. Yes, it was in excellent condition so it was a great deal for the lucky guy who bought it at 5K.

As with my favorite phone, the battery died a long time ago (that's why I didn't use it for a long time) and the charger just died today. Yes it's old, but the unit is still very much okay and haven't shown any sign of aging so I'm crossing my fingers that the class A battery I bought, and the unit itself will last longer, hopefully until I can afford to buy a new one in the future.

If and when I'll buy a new phone, it will still be QUERTY over touch screen. If I get lucky with the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro, it's touch screen, but it's also QUERTY. Haha! That's still a dream though, it's too expensive.

No comments: