Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back, and I'm back in a lot of ways. :)

First, I'm back in the morning shift after almost a year in the graveyard shift, and I'm met with so many things to do. Well, at least I get to be busy during the day like a normal person. Haha.

Second, I'm back to applying or reapplying in the academe. I've been so wanting to go back to teaching for the longest time, I just hope that if and when I will, it'll just be around here, like around here in the city and not in the province. Crossing my fingers.

Third, I'm back to singing at weddings, thank's to my dear sister, Kazie, for inviting me to tag along. It felt good. Really good.

Fourth, I'm back to blogging. At least I'm trying to, since I'm now a normal person for the time being. Hope I won't have to disappear once again. Haha!

No comments: