Sunday, January 13, 2013

Worth the Wait!


I only had one day off this week, and I spent most of it watching my most awaited Les Mis movie. Verdict? I loved it, and I'm loving it. Heck, it could've been the worst movie ever and I'll still love it. Hey, it IS Les Mis, what's there to not love?

I'm lucky though that it is not the worst movie ever. It's even nominated for 8 Academy Awards, which I'm so excited about. Kinda disappointing that Tom Hooper was snubbed, to think that he did an amazing job with the movie. I mean, I'm a Les Mis freak for more than half of my life, and I've performed in Les Mis for many years, but the movie experience was just amazing. Tom Hooper deserves at least a nomination. He made the musical more epic with this amazing movie.

I am tempted to write a review about it, but I will not. I waited for almost 2 decades and I finally saw it. I enjoyed it, I loved it! It was not perfect but it was real, it was epic.. Wait. I'm starting to sound like I'm writing a review. Haha. Yeah, I'll stop now.

The movie was worth the wait.

Definitely worth it.

No comments: