Friday, February 19, 2010

Supernatural

Day 3 of the 30 Day Challenge - Your Favorite TV Program

Right now, I'm into a lot of TV programs, Smallville, Glee, Heroes, Prison Break, Dexter and House, but one series I'm looking forward every week is Supernatural.


Although I'm never into horror flicks or shows, I love Supernatural because of its realism despite its being a sort of fictional series. I'm saying sort of because in my many researches about real supernatural and paranormal occurrences, a lot of them have been tackled in the episodes of the series. I don't only get entertained, I learn from watching as well.

The cast and the storyline are superb as well. I got hooked immediately after watching the first episode of the first season. It's something I look forward to every weekend, my relaxation after a stressful week of work.

No comments: