Sunday, February 7, 2010

May Bukas Pa



After being a part of our lives every weeknight for a year, May Bukas Pa finally ended last Friday, and it was the biggest series finale ever for a Philippine teleserye. All the stars who appeared in the show before, came back for the final episode, and the Philippines' best singers sang the theme song during Santino's wake.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of May Bukas Pa. The lessons and message of the show will be in our hearts forever. I really didn't expect it to be THAT good. The show, most especially the finale, just blew me away.

Though I don't normally watch teleseryes, this is the first ever teleserye that made me cry.

4 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

I havent watched a Philippine teleseries in a long while, the last one was Sanay Wala Nang Wakas. Hmm, i should go look for this when i go to manila this june. Do you think it will be available on DVD?

Kal-El said...

I hope it will be coz that's what a lot of people here are hoping. It's probably the best teleserye in years. :)

And you're going to Manila? Woohoo!

Donna said...

Oh my...all of them has great voices...it sure looks like a great teleserye and I can see lots of Philippines great stars there:)

Kal-El said...

In order of their solo parts: Kyle Balili, Erik Santos, Toni Gonzaga, Sam Milby, Aiza Seguerra, Nikki Gil, Vina Morales, Christian Bautista, Rachelle Ann Go, Duncan Ramos, Mark Bautista, Piolo Pascual, Martin Nievera, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Charice Pempengco, Jed Madela, and Arnel Pineda.