Thursday, June 3, 2010

Migraine?

I am sick. I am very sick, and I hate it.

It started with a major headache last night when I went to bed. The headache was still as painful when I woke up, but since I know there's no one who'd be able to cover my shift, I forced myself to work. Bad idea.

The pain got worst as I was working, that even if I wasn't able to finish my lunch, I threw up 4 times. My head felt like it was vibrating, and I was having double visions from time to time. I was lucky that there weren't a lot of calls coming in that allowed me to rest a bit.

Weak, I went to the doctor after my shift, and even he wasn't really sure. He just told me to take pain relievers because it could be a migraine or a tension headache, and to also have my eyes checked by an Ophthalmologist.

I barely had the energy to go home, but I somehow did and went straight to bed. I just woke up around 15 minutes ago, and my head is still throbbing. The doctor mentioned that one of the factors contributing to this is my lack of sleep the past days. My body clock has been kinda messed up this week. Whenever I go to bed at around 8pm, I wake up at 11pm, not able to sleep until 3am when I have to wake up again at 4am or else I'll be late for work. I need to rest this, and being absent from work tomorrow will be a big help.

Head's acting up again, gotta hit the sack yet again.

No comments: