Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to the Morning Shift

I am bidding farewell to the shift I love most - at least for now. It has been a good month, I was able to finish the complete 8 seasons of Charmed and I was able to relax a bit. On Monday, I'll be back to the busiest shift of the month, and probably the busiest of my career since our client will be shutting down the old versions of the software we're supporting so all those who haven't upgraded their programs, which is most of the Australian and New Zealand clients, won't have a program to use and will be very pissed off.

This will be a big test of my patience and experience. I don't want this but I have to do it. August is a long month, I can't wait to go back to the swing shift in October. It's a long way off but at least I have something to look forward to.

Morning shift, I can do this!

No comments: