Thursday, July 1, 2010

Disappearing Supplies

Some people just don't respect other people's properties. Just because our drawers in the office doesn't have locks, doesn't mean anyone can just get anything from the drawers of their officemates. No, I'm not leaving valuables in my drawer but whatever is inside it, no matter how cheap it is, is mine, and I don't appreciate people taking them without my permission.

I know I'm just ranting but still can't get over the fact that my box of coffee is empty when I haven't been drinking coffee for a month already, my new roll of tissue is getting thinner and thinner everyday, and my new big alcohol is already half-empty when it was still full yesterday. Seems like I'm being the source of supplies again for a lot of people, which I really don't mind if only they have the decency to at least ask permission.

Lesson learned, I'm not leaving any supply anymore in my drawer, even if it means bringing a bigger bag to work everyday.. or I can put a snake or scorpion in my drawer and if somebody is bitten, hey it's not my fault, it's my drawer!

No comments: