Saturday, May 16, 2009

Game 7s

As I'm writing this, two Game 7s are scheduled for May 18 (Manila Time). The Los Angeles Lakers versus the Houston Rockets, the winner of which will face the Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals, while the Boston Celtics will face the Orlando Magic, the winner of which will face my Cleveland Cavaliers for the Eastern Conference Finals.

Whoever the Cavs will face in the East, I'm sure it will be an interesting series since they have a score to settle with both Boston and Orlando, but if I were to choose, I would like the Celtics to face the Cavs. Boston defeated them last year in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals despite 45 points from King James. This year, the Cavs are a much better team while the Celtics are without KG who's out for the rest of the playoffs. But as King James said, "One all-star is out, they still have two all-stars".

The following weeks will be exciting for the NBA and the fans all over the world. For me, it will be a relief from the stress at work.

Go Cavs! 8 wins down, 8 more to go!

No comments: