Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank You, Michael Scofield


When it came out, I wasn't at all interested. A friend suggested I watch a few episodes to see if I would like it. I watched the pilot, and from then on, I got hooked. From then on, I followed the Fox River 8 to Panama to Los Angeles to wherever their adventure took them.

And now, unlike other shows which go on forever, Prison Break finally ended. The story of the brilliant structural engineer who robbed a bank so he can go to prison to save his brother from death row finally closed its curtains. And like me, I'm sure a lot of the followers of PB had their hearts broken, not just because PB ended, but more importantly, how it ended and why it ended that way. Michael Scofield was a genius and was someone who had the biggest heart. As fictional as he is, he will be someone I will never forget.


“We spend so much of our lives… not saying the things we wanna say,
the things we should say...” - Michael J. Scofield

No comments: