Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations Orlando Magic

My Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated in 6 games by the Orlando Magic. The Magic will now face the Los Angeles Kobes.. er.. Lakers in the NBA Finals that will start on June 4. The Cavs' dream season has ended and they will again have to wait for another season to try and capture that elusive championship. Lebron James may be the best player, but it was the Magic who was the better team, at least this year. My hats-off to my fellow Superman, Dwight Howard and the rest of the Magic team. Nothing to be ashamed of for the Cavs as we lost to a better team. King James is just 24 years young and I'm sure his not-so-supporting cast learned their painful lesson. Bron Bron cannot carry his team all the time. He may put the team on his back and carry them a few times, but we cannot expect him to carry them in every single game. Basketball is not a 5-0n -1 contest.

As the Magic take on the Lakers, I will be rooting for Orlando. I hate Kobe and the Lakers too much, and the Magic earned my respect and admiration during the Eastern Conference Finals.

Go Magic! Beat LA! Beat LA!

As for my beloved Cavaliers, there will always be a next time. That's one good thing about life, there is always a second chance.

No comments: