Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fickle

I hurriedly went home after shift this morning because mom told me last night that I would have to take my daughter to school today. Usually, it's either her mother or her yaya who takes her to school the rest of the week, while it will be my turn every time I'm on day-off. Because her mom and yaya are busy, I was asked if I could bring her to school today. No problem.

I went home early and prepared. An hour before going to school, mom told me that my dad volunteered to take Katrina to school instead and he just wanted me to sleep because I still have work tonight. What a savior! Wrong! While I was about to sleep, mom again went to our room and said that the savior changed his mind, and he's just going to take us to the corner of our village, and I still have to take Katrina to school.

There's no problem with me taking my daughter to school. That's something that I enjoy doing. It's just somewhat annoying to have someone who brags a lot about how he weighs everything before making a decision make a.. well, a hurried decision without thinking it over, and that change of mind, no matter how small it is, affects some people.

Well, my father is well-known in our family as the most fickle-minded so it's really no surprise come to think of it.

No comments: