Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day to all Filipinos all around the world. Let us thank those who came before us who fought so our country would be free. They are our heroes whose names and stories will live on for our children and our children's children.

I would also like to thank my own personal heroes, without whom I would not be where I am today. My parents, the yin & yang of my life, the balance why I am what I am; my wife and my daughter, my reasons, my future, my songs; my soul siblings, they made growing up fun and full of love; my uncles and aunts, my teachers through the years, my classmates, my officemates... well, some of them, my teammates, and my friends who have been with me through the good times and the not-so-good. I rarely tell you how much I appreciate you, but I do.

You are my life's heroes.

No comments: