Thursday, June 4, 2009

Starting Badminton

I would like to thank Rey Marie, Aubrey Mae and Mimi, for the wonderful badminton experience today. It has been centuries since I last played badminton, and it was the first time I played in a real badminton court. I'm so love with the sport already that I'm even planning to put up a badminton club at the office, if ever there's none yet.

I'm loving badminton because it's a great workout. It makes you sweat a lot while forcing you to move your whole body, and the best thing is that it won't feel like you're really working out. You're just really playing and enjoying yourself, and working out at the same time.

We plan to make this at least a once a week activity, and I'm looking forward to next Thursday already. I really think badminton is a sport I can excel at after retiring from basketball. And if ever my regular badminton exercise would be able to help me trim down, I would want to make a comeback to basketball someday.

No comments: