Saturday, June 27, 2009

Short Reunion

Last night, I was able to see Mikhael, Wilma and Kirsten for a short but memorable time. I missed these people. Last time we were together was 5 years ago when we did Anastasia, then Kirsten and her sister, Krizia, went to the states to study, while Mikhz went to Singapore. He was supposedly there for vacation but decided to stay for good. I can't believe Wilma and Kirsten are already in college. Well, Wilma is a college sophomore while Kirsten is a senior HS student in the States. These girls are all grown-up now and looking HOT. How fast time flies. Just made me realize yet again that I'm growing old. *sigh*

Mikhz will be going back to Singapore on Sunday, while Kirsten and Krizia will be going back to the States on Wednesday. The girls will not be back in Cebu for a very long time as they'll go to college already soon. Mikhz promised to be back if our planned production will push through. Wilma will still be in Cebu but as much as I want to see her regularly, I doubt it because she's busy with school and her parents are strict. *sigh*

Well, I just hope that our paths will cross again soon. I love these guys a lot. They're just a few of the handful of people who I met in the make-believe world of theatre and became my real friends.

No comments: