Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still Broke

My trip to Manila is getting closer and closer and I'm still broke. Today is payday but I didn't get that much since I failed in Quality for this pay period. A teammate of mine bought my brand new Nokia 1202 and my GameBoy Micro, but it's like a two-gives thingie so I still don't have enough money for my trip. On the brighter side though, at least I have something to look forward to.

We planned to go on badminton again tomorrow morning and videoke in the evening, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Well, for badminton it's only a hundred bucks for the whole day so I guess I can go, but for the videoke, I guess I have to take a rain check on that. Just can't afford extra expenses these days.

And yeah, I already sent two applications to two different companies. If I'll be lucky enough, I will be moving on because as much as I love the company I'm in now, and as much I love my officemates and the bond that we have, we're just not earning that much anymore here ever since our old account has been taken over by the new account. Now if I was just single and by myself, I would suck it all up and stay, but I'm not. I have a family to feed and a daughter to send to school. It sucks to again leave and start anew with another company if ever, but that's reality.

*sigh*

No comments: