Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gameboy

My officemate returned the Gameboy because her mom in the States told her to. Her mom had actually bought her a PSP already, she just wasn't able to send it yet. I'm happy for her and her new PSP, and I welcome back my Gameboy. Back to being really broke from just broke. *sigh*

I'm at our office internet cafe now waiting for my badminton pals. At least two new faces would be joining us today, something to look forward to. I really hope our unofficial badminton club will become official soon... that is if I'm still around to be a part of it. As I mentioned in my previous blog, I've sent in a couple of applications to different companies, and if they'll take those applications seriously, or at least one of them will, then I'll seriously think about transferring.

No comments: