Monday, June 22, 2009

Manila - Third Day







I was left all alone the whole morning in the apartment. It was my choice. Everyone went out and had lunch somewhere at Greenhills, I opted to stay and eat the leftovers at the apartment because I was planning to go to Quezon City and watch the PBA games live in the afternoon. As usual, there was no water in the apartment. Good thing I was able to save some from yesterday.

I went to Araneta Coliseum in the afternoon only to find out that all tickets except the rafters were sold out. I wanted to watch the games live, but I didn't want to stay at the rafters, the farthest seat in the house. I was not at all disappointed though because I was planning to watch the games and I wanted to watch the games, but I didn't really prepare for it like buying tickets in advance at Ticketnet for instance.

So instead, I went around the vicinity of Araneta Center and went to the different malls there. I decided to watch a movie, and found out that the SM located there doesn't have a theater yet. There were theaters in other malls though. I then decided to go to SM Mall of Asia and maybe watch whatever is shown in IMAX. Wow! I'll be experiencing IMAX for the first time. Cool!

When I arrived at MOA, I took a few pictures and went straight to the map. Found the theaters and immediately went there. I was 5 minutes late and I would be able to watch the next screening 2 hours after. I didn't want to wait so I just said to myself that my IMAX experience would have to be postponed for another day. I went straight to SM San Lazaro, met up with mom and other relatives, had dinner at Pizza Hut and called it a day.

Tomorrow is going to be our last day in Manila.


P.S. Happy Fathers' Day to all my fellow fathers in the world, and Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad who's now celebrating their 32nd year of marriage, if my calculations are correct.

No comments: