Saturday, July 11, 2009

Believe

I attended the exclusive press conference of Believe, a Pop Musical at the Cebu City Marriott Hotel and was able to meet the main cast, a couple of them stars in their own right. The musical's beneficiary is Kahayag, a cancer support group in Cebu. Mom was elected President of Kahayag this year that's why I was able to attend the press conference, as well as the mini show afterwards promoting the play.

I was fortunate enough to meet Isabella, who'll be playing the lead role in the play. Although she already has her own name, she will always be known as Kuh Ledesma's daughter. I have met a lot of celebrities and Isabella is one of the friendliest and most gracious. She was raised in the limelight and I can really say that she handles everything well.
I was also able to meet Keith Martin, a very cool, funny and extremely talented guy. His name might be familiar to a lot of people, but he's more popularly known as the guy who composed and sang Because of You.
There were more cast members yesterday who were also very gracious, but it was Izzy and Keith who stood out for me.
Believe the Pop Musical will be at Onstage on July 24 and 25, 2009. I already have a ticket for the 24th as I have work on the 25th. I am excited to watch it with mom.
And yes, I believe.

No comments: