Friday, July 3, 2009

Excited and Hopeful

I am very much excited to start our production of the World's Greatest Musical. It will not be an easy task since we will be on our own this time. Our past productions, Anastasia and Rhapsody among others, were done with the help of Mama. Now that my sis and I are both professionals and no longer in school, Mama is now hands-off as she said.

I am determined to do this and see this through, and I am very happy to have people already starting to help us in the different aspects in the production. This will be team effort and we will need all the help we can get just to do this. This will be for a cause, something that we have not really done in the past.

I am both excited and hopeful that it will push through.

By God's grace it will.

No comments: