Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunrise

We live in the mountains. We've been living here for more than a decade. It's not that far from the city but then again, it's not that easy to go somewhere from our place if you don't have any means of transportation. There are times when I would hate our place because of the inconveniences it would cause us. There are also times when I would love our place because of a lot of things like the serenity we have. Since we are far from the main road, we are far from pollution.

As I went home from work this morning, I just remembered one of the reasons why I love our place. I was able to remember because as I was walking in the empty street, it was staring at me in the face. I had to hurry home, get my camera and capture it.




Going home everyday with a view like that in the heavens makes everything worth it.

No comments: