Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day-off

Making the most of my day-off today, I slept the whole day, then went to Ermalyn's house in the evening to celebrate the 18th birthday of her friend who couldn't afford a debut. It was so nice of Erms to celebrate the birthday at their place. It was not a party but just a simple get-together for the birthday.

I went home at around 11pm, watched Body of Lies DVD, and before I knew it, it was already early morning. Well, it is early morning. I'm writing this blog while taking a breather from arranging the things in our room. Everything is so messed up especially if you share your room with a six-year old with A LOT of toys, books and school stuff. Our room has been looking like Smokey Mountain (the place, not the singing group) for quite some time now so I just decided to clean everything up while my daughter is asleep and her mother is in the office. And yes, I will be sleeping later this morning. My body clock is used to my shift so I would rather not change it during restdays.

Time to continue my very early morning clean-up.

No comments: