Friday, July 17, 2009

Something New

Tomorrow.. er.. later, I will be going to the JobSeek 2009 Fair at SM Cebu. It will be my first step for a change in my life. Don't get me wrong, I so love the company I'm with right now. It was perfect for me, especially the location which is like 10 minutes away from our place. It's just that right now, our account is way shaky. People are being transferred to another account all of a sudden, people are being terminated without prior notice, policies and guidelines are being changed almost everyday, it's really crazy. It's like the account and our company itself is looking to change everyone on the floor with newbies. Well, I don't really know what's on their mind but if it is for us to leave, then they'll be happy if I find a company later I can call my new home.

No comments: