Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Burnout?

I am tired, I feel weak, at times I think I'm having a hard time breathing while working. I first thought it was just all in my head, then someone suggested hypertension. It's in our bloodline but I've never really had that problem before. I know I'm not getting any younger and getting so much stress in my job isn't helping a bit. The office used to be home, now it is not. Many familiar faces are now replaced with strangers. It's weird to be here for more than a year and yet it seems like a place I haven't been to before.

I am still looking for other career options as of the moment. With so many companies, I don't know why I can only find a handful of vacant positions. Is the Philippines now affected with the recession? I don't think so. I don't want to think so. I do hope to find a new home soon because I don't know which will come first in the next weeks (days?), my termination because I failed in quality again, or my resignation because of burnout.

*sigh*

No comments: