Monday, August 23, 2010

Tragic Day

It's a very tragic day for us today. I am not even going into details about it as it's all over the news all over the world. I just would like to ask everyone to pray for everyone involved in this sad tragedy, for the souls of the victims, for the soul of the hostage-taker, for the families of the victims and the hostage-taker, for our country that we may rise up, for other countries that they may not judge us because of one person.

I just came from work and rehearsals so I'm physically exhausted, but that pales in comparison to the mental & spiritual exhaustion I'm experiencing right now. I just hope things will be brighter tomorrow.


Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth:
Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours;
and their works do follow them.

Revelation 14:13

No comments: