Monday, March 15, 2010

Waiting for April

Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge - This Month, in Great Detail

Because of the issues in the office, this month has been Hell so far for me.

It has also been an uninteresting month so far. Stressful work during weekdays, and if not for my family, it would have also been boring weekends. There would have been a lot of things to do to make my weekends interesting if I just had extra budget. Sadly, I'm not earning as much as what I've been earning before and my salary is not even enough to pay for my daughter's tuition and other payables.

I can't wait for this month to end so I'll have a different shift. I would have wanted to submit my resignation letter last week, but decided to submit it around the end of this month with its effectivity by the end of April. At least, I'll be less stressed with my shift in April.

I know it wasn't in great detail, but then again, there's really nothing interesting to talk about.

No comments: