Sunday, March 14, 2010

Typical Week

Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge - Your Week, in Great Detail

Mondays to Fridays, I am working 9 hours a day. The remaining 15 hours of each day, I make sure to spend with my family, do extra curricular activities and sleep. Before I was just contented with sleeping for an hour or two, but now as I'm getting older, I'm trying my best to get as much rest as I can. My body is willing, but my mind most of the time thinks that sleeping is a waste of time.

During weekends, I try to relax as much as I can to rest from the stress of work. Most of my weekends, I spend it with my family, usually having a DVD marathon. Because I am usually busy during weekdays, I try my very best to make it up to my family during weekends. Sometimes when there are rehearsals or bonding time with friends, I try my best to have it at home so I am still with my family while being with friends.

Gigs are also usually during weekends, but now that there are a lot of changes like churches not allowing any other songs (aside from religious ones) during weddings, my number of gigs have gone way down. There are a few gigs during weekdays, but most happen during weekends. If I have a weekend gig, I go straight home after to relax and be with my family.

Not really in great detail, but that's how my week goes most of the time. Yeah, I know it's boring but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: