Friday, March 19, 2010

Waiting

Today is my last of training the newest addition to our team. It was a less stressful week for me because I was not that preoccupied with the calls as I was also busy training and briefing him about everything. I know he's ready to take calls so he'll be on his own on Monday taking over the shift left by our teammate who resigned recently. Since he's the newest addition to the very small team that we have, he'll be assigned to the shift where there are virtually no calls. I'm looking forward to that shift myself. Two more weeks in my hated graveyard shift and finally I'll also be chilling in the swing shift.

Hay, can we just fast forward to April? I still feel stressed with my present shift. I know the stress level is lower now but I feel kinda traumatized already. So sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Kani man gud si Adam. Tsk, tsk.

Kal-El said...

faet. daghan factors ui! hehe.. 10 working days left.. :(