Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hoping

Not counting the shift I'm in now, I have just 7 working days left in the stressful graveyard shift before I'll be back in the swing shift. I am so looking forward to that because I am stressed and tired of the shift I'm in now. I am reconsidering my plan to resign, it all depends on what will happen in the next few days.

Despite its shortcomings (a lot of them, actually), I still love the company, but I'm really starting to dislike the client. I know I have to deal with it because I'm just an employee, and I am dealing with it. This blog is my buffer. It's cathartic in a way just to let it all out here.

I'm hoping for the best. I've always been optimistic about everything, although there are times when I have my own doubts. Here's hoping everything will turn out fine soon.

No comments: