Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally

Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge - Whatever Tickles your Fancy

Right now, all I can think about is singing. I'm still so happy and high after we've finally started our rehearsals after months and months of being disappointed. I'm also very happy because not only did I meet new, talented and beautiful friends, my beautiful and talented cousins also joined our group. The last time I saw them was when they were still very young, and though we became officemates in my previous company, I was too shy to talk to them so we didn't really know each other well despite being related.

I am hoping that this will be the beginning of bigger things for the group, and for everyone. It was so nice to see them pumped up and excited to learn the songs. This will not be easy, but I know the ride will be fun and worth it having these people around.

Can't wait for our next rehearsals this coming Saturday, I know it's going to be a blast again.

No comments: