Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hope and Dream

Day 29 of the 30 Day Challenge - Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 Days

My family and I will hopefully be visiting Hong Kong a couple of months from now to de-stress and get away from the pressures of work for a few days. If I'll be resigning from work before that trip, that means I have to look for another job when we get back. If I'll be allowed to go on that short vacation, then at least I would be able to go back to my job refreshed, and ready again to face the challenges that await me.

Speaking of work, I'm kinda hoping to find a higher paying job either here in the Philippines, or I'll be forced to look for one in another country. Leaving my family to work in a foreign land is something I don't want to do, but something I must do if I want a brighter future for us all. I need to do that so we can continue processing my wife's application for Australia. We started but we stopped since we ran out of funds. What we already paid (a really big amount already) will go to waste if we just go in another direction.

Also, since we've already started our informal rehearsals for our musical, I hope and pray that this will continue and that a few months from now, we may be able to successfully present this production. Even if it's sort of a hobby for us, it also entails a lot of hard work and sacrifices for everyone, but I'm sure it will all be worth it once we're already up there on stage.

I still have a lot of hopes and dreams this year, I will be talking about them in future posts.

No comments: