Monday, March 29, 2010

Dancing with Myself

Day 9 of the 30 Day Song Challenge - A song that you can dance to

I recently went back to my college years and bought a DVD of a Backstreet Boys Concert. Though I'm into music, all kinds of music except heavy metal, I only have 2 fave boy bands: Boyzone and BSB. And every time I listen to most BSB songs, I always find myself dancing to them most especially the song Everybody (Backstreet's Back).

Not a lot of people know this, but I was a dancer before I discovered that I can sing. I was a member of our school's dance group in high school, and now, even though I'm way bigger than I was used to back in high school, I still dance at home if no one's watching. Yes, I make sure that no one else is watching before I start dancing with myself.

No comments: