Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Day in My Life

Day 25 of the 30 Day Challenge - Your Day, In Great Detail

I have a very boring life. It was not always like this. But ever since I decided to leave my stable academe job for the unstable BPO industry, my life became routinary, almost stagnant and uninteresting.

For this month, my shift is from 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM, so I am in the office at those times. I'm home at around 7:30 AM, and help my daughter prepare for school. I check my emails, facebook and twitter, then I usually vocalize before I hit the sack at around 2:00 PM. I wake up at 6:00 PM, eat dinner and catch up with the family. Around 8:00 PM, I prepare for work, and leave the house at around 9:00 PM.

During weekends, it's more on de-stressing and relaxation like theatre and singing rehearsals, and sometimes, a few gigs every now and then. If it's a boring weekend, bonding time with the family and DVD marathons make it interesting.

No comments: